Tuesday 25 November 2014

1000 Page Views Party (On my own.) - A real blog update - SAY WHAAAAT!?

As we know all too well, our beautiful little blog isn't the most popular - For good reasons- but we are really willing to change that, especially so we can build up a little fanbase and re-open our forums. It is to my (obvious) understanding that a lot of people may find our content slightly un-appealing and so I am currently working on some real, mature content to post.

My first task is to finish up a Minecraft fanfiction I started a while ago on FF.net. It was the first 'real' fanfic I attempted to create but I gave up when I lost some of the entries that a friend had written, and when I persuaded myself that nobody would ever read it... Anyway, once I stop procrastinating, I'll begin the next chapter, which will be posted on FF.net until further notice.

Another thing I realised was that we probably needed to refine our MS Paint skills a little bit... So I drew a picture of an artistic olive. It's called 'Artistic Olive' and is about an artistic olive whose name is Debbie.

Gorgeous, right? But hardly a masterpiece. This next piece is! It'll blow your pits off! (Get it...'cause olives have pits? It sounds like tits. Heh, tit pits.) I call this next one, 'Artistic Olive's More Artistic Brother'.



So that's pretty much all I came up with... Finish writing SplodgeKat's Journal and draw an entire gallery of olive pictures. NAILED IT.

Oh, and thanks to myself and Josh for the 1000 page views we gave ourselves... And that one random viewer from India. And that one random viewer from France. And that one random viewer from Saudi Arabia. And that one random viewer from Sweden. Um hello Russia, you're being outdone here! Better get viewing...

Update: I actually stopped procrastinating and wrote another chapter to SplodgeKat's journal! I'm probably a little rusty since I last added to it, but you can read the story HERE. I may post it on BFF eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment